How Your Gift Helps Our Community
Thanks to generous support from our community, Hospice of Laurens County, has served patients and families since 1987. We are a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated solely to providing hospice and palliative services to those in need.
Why Community Support Is Needed
The gap in the basic cost of providing hospice care and reimbursement by Medicare, Medicaid and most other private health insurance plans continues to widen. Your support is an important source of funding and 100% of your gift stays right here in Laurens County so that we may provide nurturing care to anyone needing hospice services.
Services Made Possible With Your Gifts
HOLC is proud to offer many additional services free because of your support.
- Jaime's Tree House day camp for children dealing with grief
- Excellent staff-to-patient ratios
- No cost bereavement services following the death of a loved one
- Healthcare planning education
- More than 50 trained volunteers
- Pet and Music Therapy